I had a very bad experience shopping with www.fabstyles5.com

They first ask you to pay them and then they will never ship you the product and after a month, they will say bluntly that they wont refund as well.

These people are Scam Artist, Please be aware of them and do not shop with them.

These people are based in Kolkata, India and will tell you that they are based in States.

Do not believe them and dont ever shop with them. You will end up loosing your hard earned money

www.fabstyles5.com is a fraud website.

They will Ripp you off, do not trust their website.

I have already filed a complaint about these people, soon their website shall be shut down for processing fake orders with no shipment.

This reviewer shared experience about "scammed" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fabstyles5. The most disappointing about t-shirt at Fabstyles5 was website is for scamming, are scam artist and are rippers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabstyles5.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Fabstyles5 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabstyles5?

Comments